“RIBYT DEMO” SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is only open to entrants who, at the time of entry: (a) are natural persons who are legal residents of one of the 50 United States, or the District of Columbia, (b) have an email account, (c) are employed by a company that produces events or self-employed as an event producer or travel manager, and (d) are 21 years of age or older.
Entrants must not be an employee or director, or IRS dependent, immediate family member or individual residing in the same household of, an employee or director of Ribyt, LLC or Party of 2, LLC; or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters, web suppliers and any prize provider.
Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules ("Official Rules") and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
All inquiries, questions, comments, or complaints should be directed to Sponsor.
2. HOW TO ENTER: TheSweepstakes begins at 1:00 PM New York City, New York, USA local time (EST Time) on September 12, 2016, and ends at 5:59 PM EST Time on October 31, 2016 (the “Entry Period”).
When the Entry Period begins, the Sponsor will have the landing page www.ribyt.com where contestants can sign up for a product demo and enter the sweepstakes by submitting their legal first name, legal last name, company name and email address.
Entrant must have an email account to participate in and enter this Sweepstakes. If you do not have an email account, there is no cost to create one.
Entrant must complete a 30-minute product demonstration via web conference or in person on or before October 31, 2016.
Each entry (i) must be the original and sole creation of the entrant, and the entrant must own all right, title and interest to the eligible email address including but not limited to the copyright ; (ii) may not infringe upon any third party's rights, including but not limited to, copyright, patent or trademark, or rights of privacy or publicity, or contain material that is defamatory, slanderous or libelous; (iii) may not violate any law, rule or regulation; (iv) may not contain any virus, bugs, or other malware; (v) may not contain inappropriate content, for example but not limited to, profanity, defamatory statements, words or symbols widely considered offensive to individuals of any certain race, ethnicity, religious, sexual orientation or socioeconomic groups, threats to any person, place, business, or group and (vi) must comply with all of the guidelines, policies and rules of given email account host. Any non-complying entry will subject the entrant to disqualification in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Limit one entry per person, regardless of email account. Any person found to be using multiple accounts to enter the Sweepstakes will be declared ineligible to win. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an email account is the natural person in whose name the email account has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. PRIZE There will be one (1) winner for the Sweepstakes ("Winner") and Winner will receive one prize (the “Prize”) consisting of the following: two economy class roundtrip airline tickets to the destination of the winner’s choice. The sponsor may choose to purchase the prize for the Winner with cash or may opt to use airline points to purchase the prize. Winner must give Sponsor the ability to book flights at least 30 days in advance.
The approximate retail value (the “ARV”) of the Prize is U.S. $2000.00. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a Prize is the responsibility of the Winner. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value, if any, will not be awarded.
No part of the Prize is transferable or redeemable for cash. EACH PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL AND ANY LIABILITY FOR THE ACTUAL PROVISION, QUALITY OR NATURE OF ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ACCEPTED BY THE WINNER.
The awarding of any Prize is contingent upon full compliance with and all entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the terms of service set forth by Ribyt, LLC at www.ribyt.com/terms-of-service. Entrants understand that Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance, possession and use of the Prize.
4. DRAWING: The Administrator is Ribyt, LLC.
Administrator will conduct one random drawing (“Drawing”). There will be a drawing from the eligible entries on October 31, 2016 at 6:00PM.
On or before November 7, 2016, the Winner will be notified by email or phone call. Each Winner and their traveling Companion (the "Companion") may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability, Non-Disclosure Agreement and Publicity Release (the “Required Forms”).
Each Winner and their Companion must deliver the properly signed Required Forms to the Sponsor by the “Form Submittal Deadline.” The “Form Submittal Deadline” is November 22, 2016.
If any Winner fails to return the properly executed Required Forms to the Sponsor by the Form Submittal Deadline, that Winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Winner will be selected in a random drawing, time permitting.
If any Companion fails to return the properly executed Required Forms to the Sponsor by the applicable Form Submittal Deadline, that Winner will not be able toinvite another Companion, and the prize will be reduced to one economy class roundtrip airline ticket.
If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing, time permitting.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. Other than the Prize described above, there will be no other prizes awarded.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS: No transfers of prizes, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor has the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to refuse to award any Prize to any winner for any good cause as determined solely by the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to conduct a publicity and background check of any and all records (including, without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports) of Winner, and, based on such results, may disqualify the Winner, at its sole discretion. Each Winner, agrees to authorize and cooperate with such publicity and background check.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. The Released Parties (as defined below) and judges are not responsible for and termination, cancelation or postponement of the Event for any reason or for any late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. The Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
Except where prohibited by law, by submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that (i) Sponsor shall be permitted to use the entries for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law, (ii) an entry constitutes permission and a license to use entrant’s submission in tweets, in advertising and on web sites including Sponsor’s web site; (iii) an entry constitutes permission to use each Winner's name, regarding this Sweepstakes for editorial, public relations, promotional and advertising purposes on behalf of Sponsor without compensation. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsor and Administrator from any and all such claims, including the attorneys' fees related thereto. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, Party of 2, LLC. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, directors, employees, contractors, officers, and agents (including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies) (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claim or cause of action (including, without limitation, personal injury or death), liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Sweepstakes.
8. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
10. WINNER'S NAME: For a copy of the Winners name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by December 30, 2016 to: “Ribyt Sweepstakes Winners List,” c/o Ribyt, LLC 7 West 18th Street - 6th Floor – New York, NY 10011. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the Winner’s name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.ribyt.com/demosweeps.
11. SPONSOR: Ribyt, LLC 7 west 18th Street – 6th Floor – New York, NY 10011